Tips for buying THE RIGHT PROPERTY for you
If you still doubt whether you should buy or continue renting, you have to make your decision based on facts. If you are paying rent, you most likely can afford to buy. The lack of a down payment is not necessarily an obstacle for you to buy your first home. Having a credit score below average should not be stopping you from buying your new home. There are professionals out there who will be able to help you and guide you through the entire process.
Where you buy will ultimately effect on a current and a future value of your property and your lifestyle. If you are not familiar with the area you are buying and not sure how location you chose will effect on the value of your property contact our tem to do a thorough research on neighborhood values in the area you like and do a customized home search for you considering your preferences and proximity to amenities suitable for YOUR lifestyle. Avoid buying the most expensive home on the street. The most advantageous situation is to purchase the worst home in a good area, rather than the best house in the worst area.
Never let a seller know how badly you want his or her home because as soon as you've done so, you've reduced your power to bargain a good deal substantially. In fact, your seller may see an opportunity to squeeze a little more money out of you even when you've made a good offer to begin with. Therefore, keep a low, conservative profile when viewing homes, no matter how much you want it. Here is how to begin your house buying process:
Search For Real Estate: Use our search tool to browse the large inventory of single-family homes, townhouses and condominiums on Vancouver Real Estate market.
Register With BestBCProperties.Com and let your dream home come to you. Once a member, you can create saved searches, collect your favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit your criteria come on the market.
- Learn About the Community and homes in the surrounding area before you invest. Refer to Communities Tab at the top of the website or List Of Communities on the left for more information about each community.
- Buying Your First House: Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you're new to this process.
Use Mortgage Calculator to calculate how much you will pay on the home you want.
- Contact a Professional: If you have any questions regarding a property or a certain area, we are ready to answer all your questions and once you are ready to purchase a house we will provide you with the best service.
- Buy Your Home with a REALTOR®: Read our buyer's guarantee and find out why working with a REALTOR® takes the guesswork out of buying a home.
- Out-of-Country Purchases: We can help you buy property here, even if you're in another country.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.